Searching for a Howard County Appraiser who specializes in residential real estate appraisals? If so, then you have come to the right place!
MD Appraisers provides real estate appraisal services in Howard County, MD and surrounding areas for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, bankruptcy, estates, tax appeals, selling and general value inquiries just to name a few. These real estate appraisal services are provided to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and local Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from attorneys and the mortgage lending industry.
As Howard County appraisers, our staff knows what it takes to deliver the most accurate and unbiased real estate appraisals in the industry. We have the experience and resources to quickly deliver high quality residential real estate appraisals, even under the most demanding conditions. Our Maryland Appraisal Certification means that you can use your appraisal for civil litigation, state tax appeals, estate cases, federal bankruptcy proceedings and IRS tax filings.
Why Are We the Best Howard County Real Estate Appraisal Company?
- We’re Faster – Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local – Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Howard County, MD
- Better Prices – We don’t Charge for Appraisal Services you don’t need!
- No Trainees – All Appraisals are Completed by Certified Howard County Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service – The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals
Howard County Appraisers Providing Property Valuations for:
- Single-Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Waterfront Properties
- Duplexes to Four Plexes
- Investment and Rental Property
- Vacant or Raw Land
- Small to Medium Commercial
Brookville, Clarksville, Columbia, Dayton, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Glenelg, Glenwood, Hanover, Highland, Laurel, Marriottsville, Mount Airy, Savage, Sykesville, Woodbine, Woodstock