Anne Arundel Hanover
Hanover, Maryland in Anne Arundel County is located south of Baltimore near the Howard County line. Conveniently located off of 295, both Baltimore and Washington D.C. are only a short commute away.
Starting with the opening of the Arundel Mills Mall and several corporate campuses, Hanover is a fast growing destination forboth businesses and homeowners. This area has become popular for its relatively affordable, yet upscale housing with an array of residences from condos and townhomes to single family homes. New neighborhoods such as The Villages of Dorchester and Arundel Preserve place an emphasis on community. Most communities feature a central clubhouse and swimming pool.
Convenient shopping, delicious restaurants and easy access to major roadways are all reasons Hanover appeals to so many people searching for a new home.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Hanover area of Anne Arundel County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Hanover?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Hanover
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals