Prince Georges Greenbelt
Greenbelt is a Washington, D.C. suburb as it’s less than 15 miles from the capital city. This Montgomery County community is the intersecting point for four major highways, including the Baltimore-Washington Parkway and the Capital Beltway, so it’s easy for residents to quickly travel to cities in the surrounding metropolitan area.
In addition to convenient access to nearby amenities, Greenbelt offers an affordable lifestyle. The city’s median household income is $62,685, and its median home price is $291,100.
Within the city limits, residents can take advantage of the many recreational opportunities available, such as two recreation centers, an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, 23 playgrounds, several community parks and the 1,100-acre Greenbelt National Park.
At Maryland Appraisal we provide real estate appraisal services in the Greenbelt township of Montgomery County for numerous uses including mortgages, refinances, divorce, PMI removal, estate planning, tax disputes or appeals, selling and general value inquiries to name a few. We provide these real estate services to homeowners, mortgage companies, banks, credit unions, attorneys, investors and Realtors with the majority of our work coming by way of referrals from local Realtors, mortgage brokers and attorneys.
Why Are We the Best Real Estate Appraisal Company in Greenbelt?
- We’re Faster Most Appraisals are Completed in 2-3 Business Days
- Local Experienced Real Estate Appraisers from Right Here in Greenbelt
- Better Prices - We Don’t Charge for Services you Don’t Need!
- No Trainees or Apprentices All Appraisals Completed by Certified Maryland Appraisers
- Friendly and Professional Service The Majority of Our Work Comes From Referrals